Deputy General Manager - Moreton-In-Marsh
Deputy General Manager - The White Hart Royal Hotel, Moreton-in-Marsh
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Deputy General Manager to join the management team at this marque site with a refurbished bedroom stock and boasting an AA Rosette Restaurant.
The Coaching Inn Group is an award winning operator of 14 landmark venues in market towns across the UK. We have a great reputation as a premium operator within our industry that has seen us win the 2017 Publican Best Employer and Best Accommodation Operator Awards. We have a proud focus on People, and are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our company.
The White Hart Royal Hotel is a historic hotel located in Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire. Operating with a bustling Food and Beverage operation, coupled with a busy bedroom offering, we are the marquee venue in this stunning Market Town.
So, why work for the Coaching Inn Group?
- We offer competitive salaries, and a generous share of all tips
- Enhanced holidays, at 30 days per year
- An award winning training and development programme at all levels
- Expanding company with exceptional career progression opportunities
- Food and Accommodation discounts across the country
- Private health insurance and free life insurance
- Health and Wellbeing grant
- Many more fantastic benefits!
If you fit the following description we would love to hear from you:
- To take responsibility for the hotel in the General Manager's absence
- Possess excellent leadership qualities, able to motivate and develop staff
- Possess a real passion for hospitality and high levels of customer service
- A strong communicator with great people skills
- Smart, presentable and engaging with a good eye for the detail
- Have a full commercial understanding of the hotel industry
- Experienced in running weddings and events
- Possess a thorough understanding of stock control, ordering and G.P.'s
- An excellent knowledge of fresh food, wine, spirits and ales
- Able to ensure best practice and compliance for fire, health & safety and food safety
- Personal Licence Holder