Bartender – The Seafood Restaurant
Are you searching for a role that will challenge you? Where you can work within an exceptional and dedicated team providing the very best service? We’re looking for passionate people to join our business, working behind our bar and supporting the front of house team.
We have permanent and seasonal opportunities available, we also have opportunities available to work day times only.
The Seafood Restaurant was the first restaurant opened by Rick Stein and Jill Stein in 1975. The Seafood Restaurant in Padstow is famous for establishing an international reputation for the very freshest fish and shellfish, often landed on our doorstep. In the centre of the restaurant is a Seafood Bar where guests can enjoy watching chefs assembling platters of oysters, langoustines and sashimi.
We’re passionate about providing the best service to our customers and developing our people to be the best that they can be. You will have many opportunities to develop your skills and we will give you all of the guidance that you need.
Benefits for the successful Bar Person:
- You'll receive a share of tips from customers
- You’ll get 20% discount in all of our shops and restaurants
- There’s the option for overtime on top of your normal working hours
- We'll offer you progression opportunities with the option to experience different styles across our restaurants
- We offer support with childcare costs for those with children
- You'll receive preferential rates for friends and family at our cookery school
- You'll receive a complimentary meal for two at one of our restaurants
- You'll be invited to team events with Rick Stein and Jill Stein
- You'll have access to our Employee Assistance Programme supported by Hospitality Action, our leading industry charity
Responsibilities as a Bar Person:
- Demonstrating the best possible level of service at all times.
- Supporting with running the bar.
- Continually building upon company and product knowledge.
- Taking orders and processing them on EPOS.
- Taking food and drink orders to tables and supporting the front of house team as required.
- Reporting any problems or issues to the manager or supervisor on duty.
If this sounds like the next step in your career as a Bar Person, we’d love to hear from you!
Click the apply button to submit your application.
Apply for Bartender- Padstow
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly