Waiter/ Waitress - London
Experienced Waiter/ Waitress - London Borough Market
Roast Restaurant in London's iconic Borough Market just two minutes from London Bridge station uses the finest seasonal ingredients to create classical British cooking; the stunning location offers views of the bustling market below, the Shard and the dome of St Paul's Cathedral in the distance. Opened in 2005, Roast has since won a legion of fans and a clutch of awards.
We also achieved ‘Best Medium Independent Restaurant Employer’ in Caterers, Best Employers in Hospitality Awards 2015.
Waiter / Waitress
As a Waiter/Waitress you will become an integral member of the team to deliver memorable experiences to all our valued guests.
This is a role, where we invest in you; give you practical training, development and progression within a dynamic environment. You will work with fine ingredients and with an award winning Team. If you want a fun and exciting career in hospitality look no further.
At Roast people are at the heart of our organisation. We are looking for people who are flexible and well organised. People, who possess excellent communication skills, can work on your own initiative as well as motivating others and have a genuine desire to work in the hospitality industry with a structured career path.
Who we are looking for?
- Energetic and self-motivated individuals
- Ambitious; thrives on personal development
- Can do attitude; multi-task and problem solver
- Meets objectives and policies
- Responsible and accountable
Waiter/ Waitress Requirements:
- At least two years experience in a British restaurant is desirable
- Understanding demands of service from greeting to ordering and delivery to farewell
- Ability to listen and communicate
- Ability to sell and upsell the dining experience
- Ability to prioritise service and manage a section in the restaurant
- Consistent and accurate food and beverage knowledge
- Willingness to learn and develop self