Assistant General Manager - London
We are looking for an Assistant General Manager to join one of our London restaurants!
Who are we?
Argentina provides the inspiration for the Gaucho menu and design and is also the origin for our wonderful grass-fed Aberdeen Angus at the heart of our menu.
Gaucho is a well-established brand that continues to be an innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. We pride ourselves on exceeding the expectations of our guests with consistent delivery of high quality food in beautiful surrounds.
We offer excellent training and development opportunities, and see this role as an exciting chance to join one of the most highly regarded restaurant groups in the UK.
What are the benefits of working with us?
- World class training
- Opportunities to progress within the business
- Paid training at our in-house Academy
- Great earning potential
- Bonus Scheme
- 28 days holiday
- Free meal on shift
What do you need?
- To be a role model to new employees by showing a positive approach to team morale.
- Be confident under pressure and in a busy environment
- Support and aid the training of staff
- Genuine want to create an outstanding guest experience
- Be aware of financial targets
- Be an ambassador for high service standards
- Have confidence within a high-end environment
Please reply with your CV and tell us why you are the perfect candidate for the job