Supervisor - London
Supervisor - Sushi Shop Notting Hill
£9 -£9.50 /hour (depends on previous experience)
Sushi Shop is looking for a passionate and dynamic Supervisor to join our fantastic team based in London.
Sushi Shop is an International Boutique Restaurant Group who specialise in the top quality of our fresh products and combination of our beautiful design dishes.
The right Supervisor has to be familiar to work at fast paced environment.
As a Supervisor you have to be a strong team player to support the team and deliver the top quality of sushi to our customers.
- Oversee all front and back of the house restaurant operations
- Ensure customer satisfaction through promoting excellent service
- Respond to customer complaints tactfully and professionally
- Maintain quality control for all food served
- Analyse staff evaluations and feedback to improve the customer’s experience
- Project future needs for goods, kitchen supplies, and cleaning products; order accordingly
- Oversee health code compliance and sanitation standards
- Look for ways to cut waste and decrease operational costs
- Generate weekly, monthly, and annual reports
- Train new employees and provide ongoing training for all staff
- Locations: South Kensington, Marylebone, Notting Hill and Hampstead (all based in London)
- Career progression
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme £200
- Great working environment!
- Permanent contract of employment
If you are interested in joining us, please apply right away!
Eligibility: In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Apply for Supervisor - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly