Bar & Waiting Staff - Henley
Bar & Waiting Staff - The Bull on Bell Street, Henley-on-Thames
Full/part time available | Up to £10.25 per hour depending on experience incl TRONC.
We are Brakspear an award-winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.
We are looking for Bar staff to join our team at The Bull on Bell Street which is located in the heart of the riverside market town of Henley on Thames which has easy access to the M4 and M40. This busy and thriving business has a restaurant with 38 covers, a conservatory with 36 covers and a garden area with about 60 covers. The busy bar sells ales produced in the adjacent micro brewery.
Bar Staff – Responsibility
In order to be successful Bar staff you will have fun whilst,
- Greeting every guest with a smile, ensuring their every need is anticipated and delivered during their visit
- Sharing your knowledge of our food and drinks by making recommendations whilst taking orders
- Maximising sales through suggestion and up-selling
- Prepare and serve drinks to the highest standard
- Dealing with payments for cash & card transactions
- Maintaining standards of cleanliness & hygiene in the bar, restaurant and garden areas, emptying ashtrays, cleaning tables and washing glasses
Bar Staff – Benefits
We offer the following:
- Hourly rate of up to £8.25 ph depending on experience plus TRONC (£2.00ph)
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 11 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our seven sites with rooms
- Workplace pension
- Full training and development, including apprenticeships
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Recruitment Incentive