Restaurant, Bar and Culinary Positions - Meriden
Job Category Restaurant, Bar and Culinary
Location Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Meriden (CV7), Warwickshire
Schedule Various available - Full-time or Part Time Permanent and Casual
Position Type Various available – Associate or Supervisor level
Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Meriden CV7, are recruiting for Food, Beverage and Culinary associates. We have long term opportunities at different levels across a variety of the hotel outlets with Full/Part time, permanent and casual contracts.
For you, we offer an extensive worldwide hotel discount program, inclusive leisure membership, staff meals and free car parking.
Food & Beverage Associates at Marriott Hotels & Country Clubs enjoy a varied and very active role in providing our guests with memorable and unique experiences. As part of our family of associates you will host a blend of guests & events including weddings, golf, sports teams, corporate guests & leisure visitors.
Specific duties include;
- Preparing and monitor the Restaurant, Bar or Culinary areas for service and guest comfort
- Providing a warm welcome to guests, advising them of menu options and answering questions about products & services where necessary
- Record all transactions in the MICROS till system at time of order
- Provide food and beverage service, including alcohol and non-vegetarian items
- Communicate with the kitchen regarding menu questions, the length of wait, recook orders, and product availability. Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen
- Complete closing duties, including cash handling/banking
- Report any maintenance or security issues to supervisors
- Participate in training when required and assist in coaching and developing where appropriate
- Promoting a team working environment
Start your journey with Marriott!
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.