Sous Chef - Plymouth
As our sous chef:
- You will help lead our kitchen team in the creation of delicious, locally sourced, fresh food. Everything is made on site from scratch every day. It’s a big job, but that’s how we roll.
- You need to be self-motivated with passion, and have experience in running or supervising commercial kitchens. We will need references from your previous employers.
- You will need to maintain exceptional food hygiene standards, and ideally have achieved Level 2 Food Safety Supervisor and Hygiene Qualification.
- You must have the ability to work within a budget and achieve kitchen margins supporting the head chef. You will need to be proficient in managing rosters and keeping your team motivated and driving forward.
- You will be working closely with the restaurant manager to maintain a well-run restaurant and kitchen.
- You must achieve top-notch customer service, and always have a positive attitude to your work and colleagues.