Bar Supervisor / Senior Bar Staff - London
Bar Supervisor / Senior Bar Staff - The Griffin in Shoreditch, London
Salary: depending on experience, around £10 per hour plus tips, perks and benefits
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious Supervisor, or Senior Bar Staff looking for the next step in their career, to join our team at the Griffin in Shoreditch. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a young and dynamic company, always growing and always pushing to do better.
The Griffin is a classic East London Boozer specialising in all things Beer. A Small but tight team run this hugely successful pub.
If you're reliable, flexible, someone who isn't shy of work and are looking to improve your knowledge and rise through the ranks, this is the job for you.
We are an award winning company, with fantastic opportunities for development. Our ethos is and always has been to develop from within, and to take those who have dedicated themselves to us, with us.
Pay is dependent upon experience, but minimum starting salary of £28k plus bonus, and with lots of scope for progression, as well as many other benefits:
- Access to hundreds or perks & discounts such as discounted gym membership
- Discounts on everyday expenses such as travel, shopping, restaurants
- 28 days holiday
- Free meals at work and 40% discount on food and drink in all of our 22 bars and restaurants across London
- Opportunities for trips across the UK and abroad
- Industry recognised training - computer / technology purchase scheme
- Bike purchase scheme
To apply please send your most recent cv as a Microsoft Word document or PDF.
You must be fluent in written and spoken English and full eligibility to work in the UK is required.
Apply for Bar Supervisor / Senior Bar Staff - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly