Groundsman / maintenance - Solihull
Assistant General Manager - Limes Country Lodge Hotel
The Limes Country Lodge is a privately owned 18-bedroom Hotel, Restaurant, Conference and Wedding Venue in Solihull, Warwickshire. Set within more than 6 acres of rural countryside yet just off junction 3 of the M42. Our location make’s the Limes Country Lodge an ideal venue for conferences, weddings and events.The Limes Country Lodge is continually expanding, and with an imminent extension in the pipeline, which will see an increase in bedroom as well as a new bistro restaurant we now have a need to add to our already busy front of house team.
This role is an excellent career opportunity for an experienced candidate to join an expanding independent hotel to ensure our good reputation is continually met and exceeded.
Your Responsibilities Will include but not exhaustive
- Have a sound knowledge of all aspects of our hotel and services we can provide.
- Be very flexible in working hours and the many tasks needed to be completed.
- Assist our events team in preparing and delivering functions to highest of standards.
- Follow clear instructions from client contracts in-line of specific event.
- Flexible in all areas of hospitality to meet business demands.
You will specifically be skilled in
- Be very versed in all aspects of gardens , planting , plants for the seasons.
- able to look after multiple acres of grounds
- assist in the general maintenance of the Limes.
- ‘Be able to assist in maintenance tasks when required
- Great passion for customer service and work with a smile
- Can do attitude and be flexible to sudden changes with very good organisational skills
- Enjoy working and interacting with people
- Very good at multitasking and have high standards of work
- Wishes to pursue a long term career
- Good personal presentation
- A very good team player
- Be very reliable and trustworthy.
As a result you will:
- Join a great team and work in a fresh fast paced working environment
- Be fully trained, motivated and driven to constantly improve skills and achieve your full potential
- Be given the opportunity to shine, have the freedom to use your creativity and bring your own ideas to the workplace -
- Have the opportunity to progress within the company including support to gain formal qualifications.
- benefit from profit share
Apply for Groundsman / maintenance - Solihull
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly