General Manager - London
5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
General Manager - London
This Fast, Healthy Eating Food Retail company opened 11 years ago and has gone from small beginnings of One Man; One Dream; One Store to one of Londons best loved healthy eating food brands with 16 London based stores and 8 franchised stores.
Our rapid expansion past and future is an example of great business. We want to share our successes with new and exciting general manager opportunities across our London stores.
With a comprehensive 6 week training plan, you will be ready to take the next step and probably your most rewarding step into a new adventure.
The General Manager will be responsible for team training and development; controlling their stores KPI's and building on L4L's.
- A fantastic bonus structure – up to 40% of your salary every 3 months
- Extra KPI prizes
- Monday to Friday employment!
- Daytime working
- Free food on duty
- 50% off purchases in all stores
- 45 hour working week Maximum!
- Weekends and bank holidays off!
- Pay review every 6 months
- Incredible balance work-life
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel card loan
- Referral bonus
- Internal Social Media for team engagement and communication
- Healthy eating environment
- 2 Big company parties every year
- Team building events every 3 months
- Monthly Area Managers Meetings and drinks
- Quarterly Managers + Head office fun activity and dinner
- Fun Budget for your team to use as you wish
- We match payment of 3% into you pension plan
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Growth Opportunities: working for a dynamic, changing and developing business that is growing at a rapid pace!
- A support office coming in store regularly to work with you
- A values led company
Our Brand is: bright; fun; quirky and cheeky. We like to have fun and can be a bit silly too but also see the importance of taking our work and business seriously – it’s all about Balance!
What we are looking for:
- Food experience (essential)
- Great bubbly personality
- Leading by example
- High Work ethic
- Friendly and Firm management
- Open to change
- Positive and ambitious
- Ability to work under pressure
- Understanding of the business and ways to improve it
- Buzz, vocal, star of the show manager
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and provide suitable and up to date I.D at first stage interview.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you and Look forward to hearing from you!
ONE TEAM, ONE DREAM!
Apply for General Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly