Restaurant Manager - London
Restaurant Manager - Maternity Cover - Sake no Hana London
Hakkasan Group, founders of Hakkasan and Yauatcha restaurant brands, acquired Japanese restaurant Sake no Hana in 2011, bringing together Hakkasan’s efficient and intuitive service style with a carefully selected menu, delivering a Japanese restaurant experience of the highest quality. Housed in the Grade-II listed Economist building, Sake no Hana is a fine example of modernist 1960s architecture designed by Alison & Peter Smithson. A collaboration of food and design, the striking interior-designed by esteemed Japanese architect Kengo Kuma, is awash with linear bamboo that flushes the main walls, with each tree-like structure of cypress wood punctuating the space, giving a feel of a futuristic forest. Pseudo-screens ripple the windows providing a soft veil to the backdrop of St. James’s Street. Sake no Hana is open for lunch and dinner from Monday to Saturday.
In search for an experienced, passionate and enthusiastic Restaurant Manager to join our fantastic Team!
The ideal Restaurant Manager has:
- A minimum of 3 year restaurant management experience within a fast paced environment; Experience in a luxury venue would be a distinct advantage;
- A good understanding of operational and financial needs as well as experienced in guest profiling and recognition;
- Strong organisational and problem solving abilities;
- Exceptional service standards with attention to detail;
- Leadership and delegation skills including the ability to train and mentor a large team;
- Understanding of the International and UK hospitality/restaurant industry;
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team;
- Good command of English with the ability to communicate confidently;
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom
To the successful candidate, we offer competitive salary and attractive benefits packages, including company-wide opportunities, outstanding career orientated training & development, excellent food & beverage discounts, pension scheme, life assurance cover and above all, an exciting and motivating working environment!
Hakkasan Group is a worldwide hospitality company with establishments located across the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.