Assistant Manager - Romford
Assistant Manager - Frankie and Benny's - Romford
Welcome to Frankie & Benny's. We've been a much loved restaurant for over 20 years, proudly serving the best of Italian American cuisine since 1995. There really is something for everyone at Frankie's and that goes for our team members too. Our fabulously fun and friendly colleagues deliver a service that is second to none and laughter and positive vibes fill our restaurants from floor to ceiling. It’s why we all love to work here and it's why you will too.
Our Assistant Managers are the host with the most. As a member of the restaurant leadership team, they help make every part of the restaurant great, for our guests and for our teams.
What makes a great Assistant Manager?
Make it Magic: You make guest experience the number one focus for the whole team, encouraging pride and passion for our food, drink and the service we provide.
Keep it Fresh: You look for better ways of doing things that increase guest satisfaction and positively influence other key performance metrics.
Be Sharp: You know our policies and specs inside out and share this knowledge with your team, ensuring a consistent experience for our guests, every time.
Own it: You take personal responsibility for meeting restaurant objectives and coach individuals to improve sales and smash targets.
Do it Together: You’re a role model for the team, guiding and supporting individuals to be the best they can be.
What you’ll receive…
• 28 days paid annual leave
• Bonus scheme and other incentives
• 3% pension contribution
• Participation in our annual Share Save Scheme
• 33% discount across all of The Restaurant Group brands
• Access to our online discounts portal with savings to be had at 1000’s of retailers
• Membership to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Free meal on shift
• Great training programmes that set you up for success
• Plenty of career progression opportunities
• Minimum of 6 months experience in a hospitality or similar guest service operation.