Reception Supervisor - London
Reception Supervisor - SUSHISAMBA Covent Garden
SUSHISAMBA® is a worldwide fast paced, fine-dining operation, offering the most superior blend of Japanese, Brazilian & Peruvian cuisine in locations like Miami, Las Vegas, Amsterdam, London City and London Covent Garden.
The perfect Senior Host /Hostess will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role, with at least 2 years in a senior reception role preferably in high-end, fast paced brand
- Experience working with ResDiary (desirable)
- Effective decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build strong relationships within the team and guests
- Efficient communications skills with high level of both spoken and written English
- A passion for hospitality and customer service.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Availability to work flexible hours
Our benefits package:
At SUSHISAMBA® we like to ensure each of our employees are rewarded for all their commitment and dedication at work, benefits include:
- Highly competitive hourly rate
- Yearly uniform allowance
- Constant training and career development
- Complimentary staff meals during shifts
- 28 day’s holiday allowance
- 50% discount to use in all OBM restaurants - SUSHISAMBA® London and Duck & Waffle restaurants
- Pension Scheme – including employer contributions
- 'Refer-a-friend’ cash incentive scheme
- Employee of the month rewards