Duty Manager - The o2 - London
Duty Manager - The o2 London
We are looking to recruit a new Duty Manger at Oxygen Freejumping in the o2 - London who has experience in the Food & Beverage sector.
Each Oxygen Park is a unique activity offering blending sport, fitness, play and fun with everything from fitness classes, Freejumping sessions and birthday parties. Oxygen is leading a truly innovative concept for the UK leisure market.
Just some of the responsibilities are outlined below:
- Key holder responsibilities and cash handling
- Delivering top quality customer service experience
- Managing your team of court monitors, party hosts, café assistants, cleaners and receptionists on a day-to-day basis
- Supporting with recruitment
- Supporting revenue performance
- Overseeing all elements of health and safety within the park
- Managing internal HR processes
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- Strong awareness of health and safety practices, preferably within a leisure setting
- Experience of working in a fast paced, entertainments facility
- Experience of managing a large, multi departmental team
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- An energetic and positive approach to work!
- It would be desirable if you come ready with a first aid qualification