General Manager - The Fleece - Witney
Despite these extraordinary times, we have an amazing opportunity at The Fleece as our brilliant GM Mike will be taking over another pub for us down in Surrey, so we’re looking for an outstanding caterer to take over this very much adored pub in Witney.
If you’re a General Manager who wants to provide an inclusive and respectful environment for your team, and you’re honest, kind, compassionate and fun, with bags of passion for the industry, you’ll love working here.
We’re all unsure on when we will be re-open, but we’d love to start the conversation, and set up some Zoom meetings with a view to getting someone in place ready to open with a bang!
- Partnership options and career development opportunities
- Exceptional Training – both in-house and external
- Pension - up to 5% matched contribution (higher than government standard)
- Access to 50% of your earnings at any time using our App, Wagestream
- An equal share of tips (Between 3k – 4.5k per year, pub dependent)
- 70% off when you eat in any Peach Pub
- Extra Holiday after 5 years
“What I love most about working for Peach is that we have so much input into the day to day - marketing, blackboard displays, daily specials, social media, décor and promotions, which you just don’t get in many other pub companies”- Gemma Aylard, GM, The Embankment.
Well-being – for You, Your Team, Peach and the Planet
- Access to Hospitality Action who ensure that our entire team always has the confidential mental health support they need
- The Bigger Peach - work with a company committed to creating a greener planet, giving back and raising money for the local community and charities, with opportunities for you to get involved. We are constantly working on reducing our carbon footprint.
- Work/Life Balance – make your rota and your business work
- Serving the Good Stuff - UK farmed, 100% free-range meat & eggs, sustainable fish, veg responsibly produced and our water is from Belu, who give 100% of their profits to Water Aid.
- Christmas day off - to spend with family and/or friends, or if you’re away from home, with other members of your team.
- Values – we’ve a set of 7 that we live and breathe every day
More info on everything we do is available on request and on our website
Calling all General Managers who enjoy Making Life Peachy for their Team, Guests and Suppliers.