General Manager - The Embankment - Bedford
Salary range of between 36k and 40k per year. Equal share of the tips, bonus to be reintroduced depending on business restrictions.
Despite these extraordinary times, we have an amazing opportunity at The Embankment as our brilliant GM Gemma has taken on a new role within Peach, so we’re looking for an outstanding caterer to take over this very much adored pub in Bedford.
If you’re a General Manager who wants to provide an inclusive and respectful environment for your team, and you’re honest, kind, compassionate and fun, with bags of passion for the industry, you’ll love working here.
We’re all unsure on when we will be re-open, but we’d love to start the conversation, and set up some Zoom meetings with a view to getting someone in place ready to open with a bang!
- Partnership options and career development opportunities
- Exceptional Training – both in-house and external
- Pension - up to 5% matched contribution (higher than government standard)
- Access to 50% of your earnings at any time using our App, Wagestream
- An equal share of tips (Between 3k – 4.5k per year, pub dependent)
- 70% off when you eat in any Peach Pub
- Extra Holiday after 5 years
“What I love most about working for Peach is that we have so much input into the day to day - marketing, blackboard displays, daily specials, social media, décor and promotions, which you just don’t get in many other pub companies”- Mike, General Manager, The Chequers.
Well-being – for You, Your Team, Peach and the Planet
- Access to Hospitality Action who ensure that our entire team always has the confidential mental health support they need
- The Bigger Peach - work with a company committed to creating a greener planet, giving back and raising money for the local community and charities, with opportunities for you to get involved. We are constantly working on reducing our carbon footprint and have 10 promises we live by every day.
- Work/Life Balance – make your rota and your business work
- Serving the Good Stuff – British Beef, 100% free-range meat & eggs, sustainable fish, veg responsibly produced and our water is from Belu, who give 100% of their profits to Water Aid.
- Christmas day off - to spend with family and/or friends, or if you’re away from home, with other members of your team.
- Values – we’ve a set of 7 that we live and breathe every day
More info on everything we do is available on request and on our website
Calling all General Managers who enjoy Making Life Peachy for their Team, Guests and Suppliers.