Cinema Manager - Sittingbourne
Cinema Manager - Sittingbourne
As we prepare to turn on the lights and open our doors! 2021 is set to be a huge year of growth for us here at The Light. This is a truly exciting time to join The Light and become part of a leisure brand creating social spaces and entertainment experiences to surprise and delight our guests.
At The Light, we are one of the fastest growing independent cinema & hospitality chains in the UK. We are a challenger brand within the cinema industry, currently operating ten sites across the UK with exciting growth plans!
Starting with our BRAND-NEW concept site opening in Sittingbourne, Spring 2021. We offer unique spaces where guests can enjoy the latest blockbusters, independent and international films plus a selection of live events in state-of-the-art screens. In Sittingbourne, our guests will be able to enjoy freshly prepared, sharing style food served from one of our open kitchens/concessions or relax with a cocktail in one of our beautiful bars or have some fun at our new concept eight lane bowling alley, with gaming area.
As a Cinema General Manager, you will lead our film & cinema operations and support the Senior Business Manager in the efficient and profitable running of our venue, taking a commercial approach that balances guest experience with the financial needs of the business. A successful Manager is enthusiastic and motivated with good business acumen and a strategic mindset. You are expected to lead by example by living the Company’s values in order to provide a safe, engaging and positive work environment so your team can deliver an exceptional guest experience that surprises and delights our guests.
What we are looking for
- Previous experience as a General Manager in a large format/fast paced Cinema or leisure/entertainment focused environment.
- Enthusiasm towards Cinema with a passion for delivering excellent service in Film and Hospitality
- Knowledge of business systems such as: Fourth Hospitality, Compliance Centre, Vista and Flow
- Knowledge of licensing legislation and health and safety
- A proven track record of delivering exceptional guest service
- A proven track record in people management with an ability to motivate and inspire others,
- Excellent leadership and problem-solving skills,
- Ability to work under pressure with great time management skills,
- Result driven and forward thinking
- Analytical thinking with business awareness
- Desire to progress in the role
The Light Perks
- Negotiable salary dependent upon experience + excellent salary package
- Employee discounts on food and drink,
- 28 days holiday,
- Unlimited free cinema tickets/ tickets for friends and family**
- 40% employee discount on food and drink
- Private medical insurance
- Healthcare cash plans and benefits portal
- Company pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Career development opportunities and fun working environment
If you’re excited by what you see, then you know what to do!
General Manager – BluewaterEasy Apply!