Let us be a part of your next chapter...
If you want to join one of the UK's Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For – READ ON…
Oakman Inns are seeking to recruit an experienced, passionate, and dedicated General Managers for our new openings and backfill for our existing sites. People are the stars of the show at Oakman Inns, and we are looking for new talent to join our growing family!
The General Manager role is to provide the best-in-class hospitality service, ensuring that company standards are maintained, financial targets are achieved and that customer expectations are met. Our General Managers are key in creating and maintaining an environment for the development and growth of their teams, leading to high performing, highly trained and satisfied team members.
- Developing a high performing and motivated team.
- Responsible for the successful management of the entire operation including, kitchen, restaurant, bar, function rooms, events, and stunning outside areas to name a few.
- Strong planning, forecasting and financial acumen skills are must haves whilst managing the venue within our SPEED values.
- Ensure all compliance standards are maintained and that you deliver a safe and legally compliant venue.
- Ensure that areas of hospitality are delivered upon and that our guests are provided with exceptional service resulting in industry leading guest satisfaction results.
- To always exceed guest expectations and provide best in class hospitality to our guests.
- Continuous growth and progression of your team, using our award winning learning platform 'Oakmanology' to develop the future leaders of our business.
YOU! Must have:
- Proven experience in a high-end busy restaurant / bar environment at a similar level.
- Previous experience of budgets, recruitment, stock control, ordering & team management.
- Ability to manage a multifaceted, multifarious business where no two days are the same.
- Ability to work at pace without compromising on standards.
- A keen eye for fine attention to detail, high standards and be quality driven.
- Excellent organisational & communication skills.
- Able to work on your own whilst still contributing to the wider operational team.
- A 'Can Do' attitude.
- A hands-on approach and leadership by example
In return, we offer:
- Excellent Company Benefit package
- Development pathway and career opportunities
- Specifically designed for Oakman Inns, Award winning Oakmanology Training Program
If you can manage to remain calm when trade is brisk, keep organised and professional with a smile – then we want to hear from you