Assistant Manager – Cambridge
4 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Assistant Manager – Cambridge Extra Motorway Services
- (A14) M11 Cambridge, Boxworth Cambridge, CB23 4WU
We are looking to recruit an Assistant Manager for our Noodle Bar at the Cambridge Extra Motorway Services. Due to the location of the services, applicants will require access to transport.
Who we are?
Chopstix ARE the UK’s fastest-growing, No.1 Asian Quick Service Restaurant, we consistently deliver a FASTER, FRESHER, TASTIER customer dining experience!
As the Assistant Manager at Chopstix YOU are in the driving seat, responsible for leading, inspiring, and motivating your team to achieve excellence in all areas.
Chopstix Assistant Managers all possess key ingredients, which we believe is vital to their success. Do you have the ingredients we look for to be a successful Assistant Manager in Chopstix?
You will be responsible for being the face of the store, assisting your Assistant Manager in achieving excellence in all areas, The ideal candidate will assist the General Manager in driving the company's key performance indicators by delivering an exceptional in-store experience. In order to do this, the candidate will build and train an effective team, and effectively incorporate business trends and customer feedback into the training of employees.
Here are just some of the things we offer:
- The chance to enjoy your favourite Chopstix Food (or try a different dish every day) for FREE when you work*
- The opportunity to earn more money through our discretionary bonus scheme (which pays out!)
- A FREE bright and funky uniform
- Full training and support
- The opportunity to learn new skills, develop existing ones and progress within the company.
- Working hours that do not ruin your social or personal life (our stores typically open between 11am and 9pm)
- The chance to join a rapidly growing company with 50 sites around the UK (and counting), providing lots of new and exciting opportunities for our teams.
- The opportunity to work with likeminded people, who are passionate about working as a team to provide our customers with FASTER, FRESHER, TASTIER food & service (what we are all about!)
- Minimum high school education or equivalent
- 2+ years' of retail or equivalent management experience
- Strong verbal or written communication skills
What Do I Need to Bring for Interview?
- An up-to-date CV, showcasing your work history, experience, and achievements.
- Your Best Attitude – we are looking for happy and enthusiastic candidates.
- Chopstix Knowledge - learn a little bit about our brand before you arrive.
Apply for Assistant Manager – Cambridge
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly