Assistant Manager - Waterside - West Bridgford
We are looking for an ambitious, respectful and commercially aware leader, who is not afraid to roll their sleeves up, lead by example and deliver amazing results. As bar manager you will be a role model RedCat employee, guiding and coaching your team to deliver incredible products and services with integrity and passion. You share the courteous and hospitable values of your Senior Managers and these will cascade down through your team and to your customers.
Being accountable for and proud of your department, you will grow a caring team that work collaboratively and seamlessly with back of house and the rest of the team to deliver our common goals of outstanding customer experience. Understanding how this is key to RedCat's profitability and growth.
You plan your shifts impeccably, constantly monitoring cleanliness, health and safety, licensing compliance and staffing levels; finding continual improvement in creative ways.
- Team enabler - Encouraging and supporting a culture of learning and development and talent retention by continually coaching team members, being courteous even under pressure and assisting with appraisals.
- Lets' grow together - You are commercially aware of what it takes to grow a business and increase profitability through effective marketing initiatives and valuing customer feedback. You are aware of your teams accountability for controllable costs and constantly assessing staffing levels.
- Positive attitude - Providing unexpected surprises to the team and customers and moments of care, being calm and considerate of fellow colleagues.
- Compliance management - You demonstrate due diligence in health and safety, food safety allergen awareness and risk assessment according to RedCat policies.
- Exceptionally Customer focused - Being approachable, calm and friendly, even in times of pressure.
- A product expert - From a perfectly garnished gin and tonic to a table setting that's instantly-Instagramable, you are passionate about our offering and know everything about it!
- Venue Maintenance - Ensuring the ambiance of the venue is as warm, welcoming, tidy and safe as possible, you communicate any issues clearly to senior management.
- Stock and Cash Handling - You are confident using EPOS, software programs manual systems to accurately manage, record and report stock, cash and rotas. Taking responsibility of security, wastage, profit margins and licensing law when on duty.
Hospitality is our Personality and we are RedCat!
RedCat are acquiring multiple pubs and inns in sought after locations across the UK. Our calling is to revive and re-generate potentially amazing spaces, by investing heavily in the buildings, and design, their branding, and most of all the people. By providing industry leading, lifestyle enhancing spaces, we will be injecting excitement back into the hospitality sector. RedCat is an ambitious, fast paced company and if you want to come on this exciting journey, the opportunities at RedCat are infinite.
The RedCat Way
We want every employee at RedCat to carry out their role and responsibilities with the same approach, having integrity, showing care and being respectful. Whether you are managing a 30 room boutique hotel or you are making cocktails in a leading high street caf bar, you can all carry out these duties in the same RedCat way. Hospitality is your personality, that's why you an honest problem solver who will roll up your sleeves and make sure every customer you serve has an incredible experience, one to write home about.