Job description: Team Member at Upper Crust - Sheffield Station.
Pay rate £10.42 per hour.
You may be wondering who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations.
We are looking for Part Time Team Members to join Upper Crust at Sheffield Station.
As a team member you will work a variety of shifts between 5am and 7:30pm including weekends.
Don't worry if you don't have any experience as we will teach you everything you need to know to do well in this role.
Responsibilities for Team Member:
- Demonstrate knowledge of Upper Crust / products to advise customers in a professional and helpful manner
- Maintain all unit displays in accordance with Brand standards
- Consistently meet shift/daily average spend, waste and portion control targets
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and appearance in all work areas
Requirements for Team Member:
- Due to some responsibilities within this role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts and also will need to be able to serve and handle alcohol.
- Lone working
- Candidate must be flexible to work between the other coffee brands in Sheffield Station.
Benefits for Team Member:
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Up to 50% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
- Discounts on shopping, days out, health and wellbeing, cinemas and more!
- UK pensions Plans
- Share Incentive Plan (SIP)
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing support: Retail Trust
- Family friendly leave
- Free Uniform
Fancy to find out more? Apply today for team member role!
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.