Support Services Team Member - Gloucester
- Job Type
- Full Time
Support Services Team Member - Cleaner - Gloucester Services
What we're looking for
Do you share our passion for good food and service and want to be part of a great team?
Do you share our pride to make every aspect of Gloucester Services a great place to visit for out customers?
Ideally you would have worked in a similar environment, with experience of cleaning, but if you share our passion for good service and standards we will help you learn the rest. We recruit people who share our values.
We are looking for a team member to join our support services department to ensure our facilities are always clean and orderly for our visitors to the highest standards.
Responsibilities will include, cleaning our facilities in both customers and colleague areas and outdoor space. Duties will include cleaning, emptying bins, dusting, sweeping and floor cleaning.
This is a full time position working 36.25 hours per week in 5 shifts over 7 days on a set 3 week rota (earliest start times can be 6am and latest finish time could be 10pm)
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we'd love to discuss it with you further.
What we can offer you
In return we will offer you fantastic benefits across our six Westmorland Family businesses including;
- Pay £8.13 per hour (different rates of pay for those aged under 18)
- Free meal allowance while on shift, as well as free tea and coffee
- Between 25% and 75% discount on most items in our cafes and shops
- Bus service from Gloucester City Centre to Gloucester Services which is subsidised by us for our colleagues
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday increasing with length of service to 33 days (pro rota'd for part time employees)
- Contributory pension scheme after completion of your probationary period
- Lots of opportunity to grow your career with us