Team Member - Gloucester
Team Member - Cold Production (Sandwiches & Salads) - Gloucester Services
What we’re looking for
Do you share our passion for good food and service and want to be part of a great team?
Do you want the opportunity to work with fresh local ingredients?
Ideally you would have worked in a kitchen environment, with experience producing food to high volumes, but if you share our passion for good food and high standards we will help you learn the rest. We recruit people who share our values.
We are looking for people to join our kitchen production department as a team member to help produce all of our Sandwiches and Salads for our Cafés, Farmshops and Filling Stations.
Responsibilities will include, preparation of fresh ingredients and fillings for our selection of sandwiches, wraps and salads. Following our specifications you will assemble the products to ensure they are well presented, boxed and dated to ensure the best quality product reaches our customers.
This is a part time position for a fixed term until 31th October 2019. Hours are 29 Hours per week in 4 shifts over 7 days, 21.75 hours per week in 3 shifts over 7 days or 14.5 hours in 2 shifts over 7 days (shifts are 6am until 2pm).
Sound like you?
Then send us an application and we’d love to discuss it with you further.
What we can offer you
In return we will offer you fantastic benefits across our six Westmorland Family businesses including;
- Pay £8.51 per hour (different rates of pay for those aged under 18)
- Free meal allowance while on shift, as well as free tea and coffee
- Between 25% and 75% discount on most items in our cafes and shops
- Bus service from Gloucester City Centre to Gloucester Services which is subsidised by us for our colleagues
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday increasing with length of service to 33 days (pro rata'd for part time employees)
- Contributory pension scheme after completion of your probationary period
- Lots of opportunity to grow your career with us