Team Member - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Team Member - Waterloo Bridge, London
Due to our continuing growth in London, we are looking for a Team Member to join our lovely store at Waterloo Bridge on the Strand WC2R.
- Excellent training programmes
- Sociable working hours
- Uniform provided
- Free hot drinks during shift
- 40% discount on staff meals during shift
- 3% Employer Contribution Pension Scheme
Hours & Pay
- Full Time; 35+ hours per week
- Shifts between 06:00-20:00 Monday-Sunday
- £8.80 per hour (age 25+) / £7.90 per hour (age 21-24) / £7.30 per hour (age 18-20) / £5.75 per hour (age 16-17)
- 28 Days Holiday per year, with increase after 5 years’ service
Our Team Members are the face of SOHO and are paramount in creating a great environment for our customers to visit, time and time again. This is achieved by sharing our passion for delicious food and triple-certified coffee, and by working to the highest standards in customer service and food safety.
You will need to be a people person with fantastic front of house skills and great attention to detail, along with the desire to learn and really love what you do.
If you are full of beans and have customer service experience, particularly within a high-volume food and drink business or the hospitality industry, then we would love to hear from you.
- Temple or Embankment Tube Station
- Waterloo Railway Station
- Charing Cross Railway Station