Junior front of house manager - Reigate
- Job Type
- Full Time
every great wagamama experience needs great wagamama people! being a junior front of house manager at wagamama means being a role model for your team. living and breathing the wagamama behaviours, you deliver the wagamama magic to both your team + guests on every shift
about wagamama |
inspired by fast paced, japanese ramen bars, wagamama brings the fresh, flavours of asia to all. a little ginger to warm you up. chillies that kick. noodles to nourish the body and soul.
we're not just a company, we're a family whereby our beliefs and shared values create our strong culture epitomized by our people mantra of 'be you, be wagamama'
be you | be a junior front of house manager
be part of one of the uk's fastest growing restaurant brands, and in return you'll get |
- brilliant hourly rate + a share of staff tips (£25,000+ per annum on target earnings)
- weekly pay, every friday
- free meal on shift
- free uniform
- christmas day off
- 4 week training period when you start
- internal development programmes to support you to take your first step into management
- apprenticeship opportunities | gain national qualifications
- 30% discount at wagamama + other trg brands when dining with friends + family
- company pension scheme
- financial wellbeing support
- perkbox | retail, gyms + restaurant discounts
- career progression + clear career pathways from team member up to general manager
what makes a brilliant junior front of house manager?
- you'll be an aspiring leader who cares passionately about creating a positive place for our guests + our teams
- you'll be a true expert in service, with exceptional food knowledge, who uses this to lead, engage + inspire your team
- you're always looking for opportunities to drive the performance of the restaurant and contribute to amazing results
- you make sure all wagamama food safety and health + safety standards are met throughout your shifts
- you know how to deal effectively with guest feedback, in the moment
- your team matters to you, so you help your manager to train, support + develop them to be the best they can be, ultimately supporting a strong talent pipeline
you'll already have some brilliant management experience behind you and be champing at the bit to drive your career forwards
you'll also have the opportunity to work with a team full of brilliant people! after all, who doesn't dream about coming into work, doing what they love + spending time with their friends?
if that sounds like you, click apply below!
wagamama is an equal opportunity employer. we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees
when submitting your details, please let us know if you require any support or adjustments during the interview process