Front of house team member - Plymouth
- Job Type
- Full Time
every great wagamama experience needs great wagamama people! as a team member, yours is the friendly face our guests remember, you're the one who brings our food + restaurants to life!
about wagamama |
inspired by fast paced, japanese ramen bars, wagamama brings the fresh, flavours of asia to all. a little ginger to warm you up. chillies that kick. noodles to nourish the body and soul.
we're not just a company, we're a family whereby our beliefs and shared values create our strong culture epitomized by our people mantra of 'be you, be wagamama'
be you | be a front of house team member
you don't need previous experience working in a restaurant , just a great attitude + a willingness to learn, we'll teach you the rest!
we have a dedicated 4-week training period when you join us, so we'll teach you everything you need to know to become a service legend!
as a wagamama team member, you'll receive some great benefits |
- brilliant hourly rate + a share of staff tips
- weekly pay, every friday
- flexible shifts
- free meal on shift
- free uniform
- transfer options should you move or go studying
- christmas day off
- 4 week training period when you start
- internal development programmes to support you to take your first step into management
- apprenticeship opportunities | gain national qualifications
- 30% discount at wagamama + other trg brands when dining with friends + family
- company pension scheme
- financial wellbeing support
- perkbox | retail, gyms + restaurant discounts
- career progression + clear career pathways from team member up to general manager
what you'll do |
- as a wagamama team member, you'll be totally focused on creating a positive environment for our guests, encouraging them to explore the menu + try new things
- you'll be working in a fast-paced restaurant, serving hundreds of guests every day
- you'll help to ensure the restaurant is always welcoming + inviting to our guests by maintaining your section to the highest standard + following our health + safety procedures
- you'll be working as part of a brilliant team! we'll give you loads of support during your induction, then you'll offer support to others once you're confident in your role
about you |
- a hunger to learn new skills + provide outstanding service. you don't need previous restaurant experience, we'll teach you!
- has a passion for service, people + fresh food
- a team player + great communicator, who has a positive can-do attitude
- a caring individual | you care about other people, our teams + guests
- in the spirit of change (kaizen), you're always looking to improve + help us be better than the day before
- passionate about creating a brilliant experience for our guests
you'll also have the opportunity to work with a team full of brilliant people! after all, who doesn't dream about coming into work, doing what they love + spending time with their friends?
if that sounds like you, click apply below!
wagamama is an equal opportunity employer. we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees
when submitting your details, please let us know if you require any support or adjustments during the interview process