Front of house manager - Telford
- Job Type
every great wagamama experience needs great wagamama people! being a front of house manager at wagamama means being a role model for your team. living and breathing the wagamama behaviours, you deliver the wagamama magic to both your team + guests on every shift
about wagamama |
inspired by fast paced, japanese ramen bars, wagamama brings the fresh, flavours of asia to all. a little ginger to warm you up. chillies that kick. noodles to nourish the body and soul.
we're not just a company, we're a family whereby our beliefs and shared values create our strong culture epitomized by our people mantra of 'be you, be wagamama'
be you | be a front of house manager
be part of one of the uk's fastest growing restaurant brands, and in return you'll get |
- a brilliant hourly rate paid weekly + earn up to £1,000 bonus per year + a share of tips (OTE up to £28,000 per annum)
- 48-hour contract + 28 days holiday
- an average of 9.6 hours per shift, 5 days a week. 2 days off per week
- free wagamama meal on shift
- christmas day off
- dedicated six week training programme when you start
- internal fast track development programmes to support you to step up to general manager
- apprenticeship opportunities (including degree level) | gain national qualifications
- company pension scheme
- financial wellbeing support
- 30% discount at wagamama + other trg brands when dining with friends + family
- perkbox | retail, gym + restaurant discounts
what makes a brilliant wagamama front of house manager?
- you'll be a leader who cares passionately about creating a positive place for our guests + our teams
- you'll be a true expert in service, with exceptional food knowledge, who uses this to lead, engage + inspire your team
- you're always looking for opportunities to drive the performance of the restaurant and contribute to amazing results
- you make sure all wagamama food safety and health + safety standards are met throughout your shifts
- you know how to deal effectively with guest feedback, in the moment
- your team matters to you, so you help your manager to train, support + develop them to be the best they can be, ultimately supporting a strong talent pipeline
you'll already have some brilliant management experience behind you and be champing at the bit to drive your career forwards
you'll also have the opportunity to work with a team full of brilliant people! after all, who doesn't dream about coming into work, doing what they love + spending time with their friends?
if that sounds like you, click apply below!
wagamama is an equal opportunity employer. we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees
when submitting your details, please let us know if you require any support or adjustments during the interview process